Our Services Include
- Companionship and conversation
- Arrange appointments
- Home safety
- Assistance with walking
- Meal planning/preparation
- Cognitive stimulation (e.g., reminisce bout the past)
- Assistance with personal care
- Play games, do crafts, rent DVD disks/VCR tapes
- Current events, birthday/anniversary reminders
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping, such as: laundry, dishes, dusting, vacuuming
Providing Supportive Care to the Elderly
Today, the demands of home and family can be overwhelming and it can be difficult to admit we can't do everything ourselves. Most seniors and the homebound prefer to remain in their homes and care giving duties often fall to a family member. Recognizing the need for help is the first step to getting help for yourself, your spouse, a parent, family member, or friend.
Services can be arranged for a few hours a week, or as many as 24 hours a day.
Short-term respiste, or long-term care is available seven days a week.
CONTACT US TODAY